Tenancy Forms

Please follow the below instructions to submit the form you require :

1. Download the required Form(s).

2. Fill out all information.

3. Send your completed form via Email to : pm@hamiltonfinley.com.au or if you require further assistance, please call: 03 9898 2228

Tenancy Application Form

Tenancy Application Form


Each prospective tenant should complete a Residential tenancy application form. You should contact the agent two business days after lodging your application to see if you were successful. If the application is successful, you will be required to: produce a driver’s licence or passport for identification purposes; pay one month’s rent in advance; pay the bond amount listed on this form; complete a Residential tenancy agreement and Condition report.

Renting a home guide for tenants

Renting a home: A guide for tenants


This is a guide to help understanding your Rights and Responsibilities, Renting a home: A guide for tenants is the summary approved by the Director of Consumer Affairs Victoria of the rights and duties of a landlord and tenant under a tenancy agreement. Under section 66 of the Residential Tenancies Act 1997 (the Act) landlords and agents must give the tenant this guide on or before the day they move in.

Pet Application

Pet Application


For many of us, pets are our first family. Often before the ring, wedding bells and diapers, furry companions make their way into our hearts and homes. Considering this, it’s important to provide them with an equally comfortable living space. Here at Hamilton Finley, we help to connect responsible pet owners with pet-friendly landlords. You will need to fill out this form, if you intend to have pets in the rental property.

Key/Remote Application

Key/FOB/Remote Application


Lost your keys? Require additional FOB for your rental property? please speak to our friendly staff first, and please find above application form to be used to request an additional key, swipe, fob or remote for a strata scheme under our management.

Notice to Vacate

Notice to Vacate


Providing written notice is compulsory, If you are a tenant and you want to leave your rental property, you can deliver a notice of your intention to vacate to the agent of the property in one of the following ways: “BY POST”: make sure you meet the minimum notice period requirements; “By Electronic communication: (such as email): if the landlord or agent has agreed to receive notices and other documents this way, or “BY HAND” (personally giving it to the landlord or agent).